Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snuggles, or Snuggies?









I can remember in the Old Days, snuggies were things that boys did to each other with their underwear to make them uncomfortable. Sound confusing? Oh well, it was just a silly childish prank.

Now snuggies are wonderful. They are a materialist snuggle. You have heard of a fabric softner called snuggles, well they also have a once piece robe called a snuggie.The girl in the picture is not me by the way lol

It seems that absolutely everyone got a snuggie for Christmas. Snuggies come in many colors, some are in prints and crazy designs. They are so warm you can wrap it around your shoulders or your feet or just lay it beside you in case you want it.

Now I want to tell you about a snuggle that I didn’t find wrapped under the Christmas tree. I found those from my babies, albeit they are grownup now, and my husband. Those snuggles are better than anything that looks like a bathrobe that is slit down the back. Hmm, I wonder what precipitated the “need” for a snuggle like that?! Oh I was talking about snuggies, wasn’t I?


No comments:

Post a Comment