Wednesday, October 12, 2011

They Called Her Aunt Lu

My grandma's name was Lulu. All of  her nieces and nephews called her Aunt Lu. I was just a little girl thinking, "why do they all call her that, she's grandma."  At that stage of my life, my mom and dad 's name were their given name to everyone but me etc.
Most often people that are really close to me call me Lu, except Fran. He always calls me, "she, her etc."  he uses LuAnne also once in awhile.
One thing I am so grateful for is that my parents did not name me Lulu.
The main reason is that when I was little there was a cartoon character named Lulu. She was a crazy looking little girl . She had a
little knot on top of her head. And....she was always getting into trouble. Nothing like me.... especially the knot on top of my head.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment