Tuesday, May 24, 2011

B&A

Today is my birthday. I  am sixty seven years old today. I decided to do exactly what I wanted to do today. So the first thing I did was "sleep in."  I don't usually do that. Then Fran took the dog out which is my usual chore. Then my youngest son came to visit which was fun. Then my daughter called and all my grandchildren chorused "Happy Birthday" to me. That was very fun to hear that. We will go see them this week and get lots of hugs and hopefully cake and ice cream since I  haven't had any carbs for which it seems like forever.
I went out to the kitchen and heard a lot of cursing. It was Fran exlaiming that the house was full of ants. Itsybitsy tiny little ants that in fact looked like grease ants, but they were not. We sprayed and scrubbed the cupboards, the counters and the walls.
Happy Birthday, Lu!!  B&A

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm glad you slept in!

    Those ants - our news did a story on them recently on how they're so invasive...ugh. I hate ants.

    Be safe today if you get any of the wild weather!

    ReplyDelete