Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Best Sunday

This was the best Sunday after Thanksgiving in my whole life. All of my children and two of my grandchildren were here plus my son's girfriend and her three boys. There was lots of laughter and pictures, so the best way for me to do it was with a collage.
We heated the porch so the poor kitchen wouldn't explode!
We deep fat fried a turkey had homemade apple and pumpkin pie. Yum! Those were made by Mike's girlfriend. My granddaughter lives in South Dakota and I haven't seen her for years Needlessto say she got lots of hugs.My daughter and her daughter came on Saturday and we played Wii the bowling game but I didn't know if I could do it now, but I held onto my walker and did pretty good. Fran's Mom is living with us now and my family treated her just like another grandma. Her meal schedule was not like it usually is, but she was good natured about it.
I hope and pray that our family gets together more often from now on. If for some reason, we can't, I will always be thankful for this wonderful day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment