Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Have Never......

Well, if you add a lot of water to cream of wheat, it turns a whitesh gray color and leaves a bit of little texture pieces on your tongue. That was our gravy  jelly.
If you have a husband that is in a hurry to eat, he takes broccoli off the burner early and by the time the rest of us eat it is ice cold.
He served us only white meat, (not my favorite, but it is his and his mother's, hmm).
Our cranberry sauce, cheese, and pickles were absolutely wonderful. The mashed potatoes weren't bad either. Covered with gruel or not, My mother-in-law said, "maybe you should put more thickining in it."  You think?
I told my daughter this and she said," there is always next year."
I certainly hope so because this one will go down in history for the absolute worst. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. I know I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment