Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mountain Lion could have Maggie for Midnight Snack

Fran was telling me this morning that the neighbor man was driving in the park late last night on his way home from work and saw a mountain lion. We have been hearing about the numbers being on the rise around the surrounding countryside.
He told me to be careful when I took Maggie out at night before bedtime. Well, that took off on a whole new note!!  He usually takes her out early in the morning and I take her out late at night. I informed him that from now on, he would be taking her out at night, and I would be on for early morning duty. He disagreed with me loudly!  What a coward!!  Thank goodness we have timber on the east side of our house, or is that a good thing?

1 comment:

  1. ha ha. :-) You could always wait til he goes out on his own and lock him out there. LOL

    ReplyDelete