Monday, May 17, 2010

Who, Where, Why, When

I have this picture posted before, but for something entirely different. I was cleaning this morning and found this little tiny picture. I kind of grinned to myself and wondered if anyone could identify the kids in this glamour shot and where it was taken. How old are these kids, and why were they all together? And especially why was the little boy in this picture? Are all of these girls alive, and where do they live? Can you identify the girl with the brand new permanent that wanted to "Kill" her mom. lol It is such fun looking at these old photos. On the back it says "Snappy Shots." Isn't that cute? I will give you a hint, this photo was taken with a Brownie Camera.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. OK What is a brownie camera? Love love these old photos. I have a few of Great Grandmother and all her kids and it always makes me wonder things about their lives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it though? A brownie camera was made by Kodak. It was shaped like a box. You held it against your tummy and looked down at it til you saw your people or whatever you wanted to take a picture of. I will give you the date of the post I showed pictures of old cameras. Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, the answer is, Linda K. Gumm, Carolyn Clark, Lu Anne, Joan M, Edna Ruge, Connie Balantyne, Love'e Hanson, and Dawn Parker. AND of course, my little brother Keith. He was such a pest in those days. I think he might have been four or five. It was my birthday party and you can tell by looking at my hair why I wanted to kill my mother. It looks like you couldn't even get a brush through it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it a TONY perm? I know my Mom gave me one of those once -- and ONLY ONCE! What was she thinking? I had naturally curly hair. Oh, me!

    ReplyDelete