Sunday, May 30, 2010

Likes And Dislikes


I like lots of things that I shouldn't have. I like fattening foods. I like diamonds and jewels. I love my husband and children. I like and love my friends. I like apple pie, I love babies.
I dislike ice tea. There is just something about it that feels like it is drying my mouth out. Weird, huh? I feel like I am left out because it seems like everyone else likes it and orders it when we go out. I see sun tea jugs sitting out everywhere and they look so cute.
I love love love fast food. We live in the country, so I seldom get to have it. The other day I asked Fran to get me a breakfast sandwich at Burger King. Of course, he was going to get an ice tea. He pushed the wrong button by mistake. He pushed raspberry tea. I asked for a taste. Oh my gosh!!! It is fantastic. I have a new dislike to a love. Cool, huh? I am now in the process of making some. Give it a try if you haven't had it. I think you might like it.

5 comments:

  1. I also can't stand ice tea or hot tea---I blame it on my mom as I don't remember her ever drinking it either. I can drink some of the flavored ones like raspberry but I have to have diet or no sugar added etc!!!! Glad to find someone else who doesn't always order tea when they are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like tea either -- hard to find someone else who doesn't like it cause everyone else always orders it when they are out!!!! I can drink some of the flavored teas like raspberry that is premade--I have tried to use raspberry tea bags and do sun tea but that never has the flavor that they do at eating places!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love TEA. Well ok ICE TEA for me has to be unsweet though and I like hot teas...all kinds of flavors but they have to be sweet and have some milk in them sometimes...depending on the kind.

    O Try Peach TEA....it is good.

    ReplyDelete