Sunday, April 15, 2018

Marlee Is My Muse

Marlee gave me the umph to get back to telling little stories to small children. I've always been a story teller. I came from a family of story tellers and I just thought that story telling was a part of life. My dad and mother both were story tellers and so was my Uncle Leslie.
My mother always told me I should write children's books because I would tell my little ones stories even before they were born. After they were born I would take on the characters of the book and we would laugh and tremble whatever the case would be.
Her first biscuits and gravy
My children grew up and away. Along came grandchildren and I started writing stories for them, but they also grew up and had a father that sold books! You just can't compete with that, let me tell you.
Their work boots
Then a little girl named Winter came into my life and needed some stories starring her. I was just the person to do that. That didn't last too long due to a multitude of different reasons. I so enjoyed writing her stories and she would clap her hands and say, "story!" and then it stopped.
That is so funny, Grandma B
My cake and I'm not done!
I enjoy Facebook and read the posts and enjoy the pictures. One of the friends was a grandmother to a precious little 17 month old whose name was Marlee. Oh, I watched the videos and I started to watch her grow and become such a sweet little personality. So I asked her grandmother if I could put her in my children story blog and she said, "yes!"
Marlee makes me happy, she makes me laugh, she makes me sad, and glad. She is an unofficial adopted great granddaughter in my mind. So therefore, I have made her my official literary muse.
Here are some of the photos that will make you agree that she is an inspiration.
I love you so much
If you go to joemom2.blogspot.com My blog for her is called Grandma Lu's Winter wonderland has some wonderful videos of Marlee that her Grandma B takes and lets me embed them into her blog. Grandma B has a farm and mini horses and donkeys and dogs and a cat. Marlee gets to help with chores and has her very own special boots she wears to do her work! She is a doll.
Sometimes I add little friends of Grandma Lu which are often my family members.

1 comment: