Saturday, April 30, 2011

How I Wish I Would Have Thought Of That!!

 Now that spring is here and the rain has finally stopped at our house. The sun is shining and the orioles and humming birds are flying around our house; Fran is happy as a clam. (Are clams really happy?)
He has been tilling and tilling our garden and the neighbor's garden. Then the trips to town and the nursery for garden plants and seeds began. The trick is that he tilled way too much garden for the amount of plants and seeds. That continued until he finally had an even amount.  I went out to the porch to watch him with Maggie for company. I sat down and watched a happy man, but what the heck was he doing?  He had a BROOM in his hands. Instead of covering the seeds on his hands and knees he got a kitchen broom to cover the seeds. How slick is that? It worked just perfect. Do you think he could get a million dollars for that invention? Just think of the guy that started the upside down tomato invention. Hmm. I will look into this!

1 comment:

  1. HI LU! I have been busy but wanted to stop and catch up on your blog! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete