Monday, April 25, 2011

The Last Twenty Years

I am sure most of you have heard the country western song called The Next Thirty Years.

Yesterday Fran and I were invited to some friends for Easter lunch along with friends and family that we had at our house.
After we finished eating the guys all disappeared to smoke, talk politics, and do what men usually talk about. I really don't want to know.

My friend and I ended up in the dining room moaning and groaning about how much we had eaten and wondered why we had done that.

Suddenly she asked me what had changed in my life in the last twenty years. Well what kind of question was that? It took me completely off guard. But then I started; I really started rambling. I had to laugh today though, because the two most important things were, getting married and quitting smoking I had not mentioned.

I would love to know what things have changed your life in the last twenty years...........

1 comment:

  1. Well, the obvious answer would be my kids. Still deciding on whether that change was for the better...hee. But - Hurricane Katrina changed my life, in that it got me out of my dead-end job and volunteering for the Red Cross, which has been life-changing. What an interesting question!

    ReplyDelete