Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Think That Was A Maybe

I had my eyes tested today. I had not had them tested for six years. Needless to say, I got a lecture from the doctor. Well....if I could see okay why spend the money?
Well, today I decided that I was not able to see okay any more. I have the most interesting  problem with my vision. If I look at a word, it actually slides to the left and then returns. During the test I told the doctor, "oh look, the A is dancing. It has different lengths of legs. He just said, "oh, is that right?"  I just know he was smiling.
Then, he showed me the results of one of the tests that they gave me twice. One was very very long and one was half the length. I was to click a mouse when I saw a wavy box. When he showed me the results, he alluded to the fact that I clicked when I didn't see one and didn't click when I did. I kind of fibbed, is what I did. I told the girl, "I think that was a maybe." She just chuckled. The test showed the doctor that I might have a blockage. If in fact I do, then it could be serious. What is serious?  Don't ya just love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment