Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Husband, Good Wife?

Fran said he was going in to town today and wanted to know if I wanted anything. I told him that I wanted a small can of Crisco and a loaf of bread.
Fran always brings home more than his list has on it, so I wasn't surprised to see a can of Cashews in the bag.  I took the can and put it on the end table by his chair.
Sometime later, Fran mentioned that he had bought me that "stuff" that I had wanted. I then asked him "what stuff?" This kind of thing goes on all the time.  He then says, "you know that stuff."  I get so frustrated not only with his answers but with myself because I can't remember anything.
Sometime later I walked out to the kitchen and tried to rerun the stuff I took out of the sack. I then went to the living room to check out the cashews. The cashews had magically turned into a small can of Crisco. Ya just gotta laugh.

2 comments: