Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Time For The Funniest!

Throughout my life I have done dumb things. Things that make me laugh, things that make other people laugh and things that are just laughable period.
Last week I told you about spraying my hair with Lysol. Now that was purely Fran's fault because he was rushing me.
I wear false teeth. Last night my upper plate was hurting me for some reason so it went in a cup.
This morning I went into a panic. I could not find my teeth. I tore the bed apart. Then I went half crying to Fran. He tore the bed apart. Fran got a little fussy with me and told me to really watch Maggie because she would eat them up if she found them. I mentally tabulated how much a new pair would cost and how much I hated Fran for being "mean" to me.
I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down to pout in the living room. As I swallowed the hot coffee I kind of made a little sucking motion with my tongue. Yup, you guessed it I had my teeth in my mouth.
I told Fran I had found my teeth; they were in my mouth. He was in the kitchen doorway and just stared at me. He had a little sparkle in his brown eyes, and a tiny little chuckle and a barely perceptible shake of his head. He then turned and went outside to blow snow.
I didn't do it, but I wanted to stick my tongue out at him, but of course, that would have been childish!

2 comments:

  1. I new there was a reason I married a woman that makes me chuckle. I grew up with it!! The withdrawal would have been too traumatic. Love you, Lysol Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hee* oh I've done that with my glasses before, and considering how long it took the two of us to click that I was wearing them was just so much sillier ;p

    The Arrival, only .99c on Amazon/Smashwords
    www.damselinadirtydress.com

    ReplyDelete