Sunday, June 19, 2011

About My Dad

The last time my brother visited, he said that every time he looked in the mirror he saw our dad.
Dad didn't have a beard, but both of them had/have very little hair. Both of them don't have dimples, but laugh lines where the dimples should be. Both have wonderful senses of humor.Both my father and brother love/loved their children with all their heart.
Both had/have a strong faith in God.
My father was very quiet and loved soft music. My brother is not particularly quiet, but not noisey either. This picture shows his daughter, Jenna, how a turkey should be gotten ready for the table. My dad knew better than to do that. Mom would have kicked him out as fast as she could!
Looking at this last picture, I can just smell the turkey and the fresh baked pies.   Umm.

Happy Father's Day, Guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment