Sunday, June 12, 2011

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?............

It's interesting isn't it that when you live with someone you don't notice little differences; like how  much the kids have grown, like how your husband is getting deaf. No not deaf, but really hard of hearing. Not too long ago my youngest son came over and was sitting in the computer room. I was fixing supper. Husband was sitting in the livingroom. Each distance was approximately eighteen feet away. Husband would say something and I would say"what?" That was not my fault. He mumbles and has his head away from me.
I would say something and husband would say, "What?" After about fifteen minutes of this, my son  had had it. He said, "This house has more "what's" in it than a light bulb." Of course, hubby and I both started to argue and of course laugh.
This morning it started to rain. I said, "Thank goodness it has started to rain."  He said, "you are hearing things." I said, "you are losing your hearing." Of course, he argued. I told him to go look and of course, sure enough it was raining. He didn't say much after that, but I am sure he will argue again if the situation arises. "What?"


No comments:

Post a Comment