Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SICK AGAIN!

T his has not been a good summer for me. First of all I had a really bad bout of M.S. now I have Thrush. Since I have my own Medical License, I diagnosed myself with strep throat. It was all white and so sore I could hardly swallow.
My tonsils had had an uncomfortable feeling for some two weeks or so. I never gave it a thought. I just figured I had some sinus problem. Then one day it was unbelievable. It hurt so bad I thought I needed to go to the E.R., but I suffered through. I had a temperature of 104.
So like I said, since I have my own license I told the doctor what was wrong with me. He just grinned and said, I don’t think so, dear, I think you have thrush. I said, “But it hurts so bad I can’t eat, and I have already lost a lot of weight.”
He said thrush is secondary to an infection. He discovered that I have an ear infection. That I knew my ear was plugged up, but again didn’t give it a thought.
So hopefully I will get better soon, because I really do love to eat. It really kills me to watch my husband eat. I always say, What are you eating?”
Oh by the way, my doctor told me to put my license in the trash!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment