Sunday, October 17, 2010

Being Married Means Not Being By Yourself






I just love football. I really get into it. I love the Kansas City Chiefs. I yell, I scream, I jump up and down, and I clap my hands and make lots of noise. They won the first three games, then a bye, then they lost to the Colts. I thought for sure they would win today over the Texans. They were ahead by four points until the last few minutes then they lost by just seconds.

Well, what I am trying to tell all my friends, family, and blog readers, is that just when the game was getting to the most exciting part, my dear husband says he is going to take a nap and “please turn the volume down.” I said, “okay” but inside I thought, “WHAT!!!!?????”  I sat in my chair with my mouth wide open with a pretend scream, and banging my hands together without making a sound. Good or what?

When my game was over, he got up and watched his team with a little more volume. However, I did get back at him. I said gently, “I think that you can make supper tonight since you are feeling so much better.”

What do you think guys, did I do good?


No comments:

Post a Comment