Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pink And Black Socks





I can remember never going out of the house without my hair done and make-up on. Things started to change when I moved to the country.

I complained to Fran a few months ago that the washing machine must have eaten my socks. I think I could find only two black socks and about six white ones. Fran took me to Walmart and bought me twelve pair. This morning we decided to go to Walmart. Guess what all I could find was one black sock that had gone through some bleach water. Yukkie brown is what the color chart would have called it. So of course, I changed them. After I had them both changed I looked and they were pink. One was pink and one was pink with white spots. It too had gotten bleached. Well, I thought, “big deal my shoes will cover them up.” My friend had had a fit the day before about my shoelace being too long and told me to tie it up so I double knotted it. I tried and tried and couldn’t get it loose, so I put a pair of bright red tennis shoes on. Yes!!!! I did it.

While I was at Walmart I looked at other outfits that looked a whole lot worse than my colorful socks. However, most days I do want to look nice so I will try harder to find all those socks that Fran bought me. Oh, and wear them too!

1 comment:

  1. You really want to see some WM outfits, check out www.peopleofwalmart.com You will roflmfao

    ReplyDelete