Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Week

see it hurt?
There are some weeks that there are just not enough adjectives to use. This week was, "tired," no that is just not good enough. How about "exhausted", close, but not quite. Walking with a stooped back and cane, oh pain I forgot that one!  Oh, I know, wanting a nap so bad I could have cried. I laid down and bingo! the phone rings. I did not get up to answer it, but I was awake.
Heat adds to the mix and makes it all the worst case of an exhausted mess I have ever experienced.
Tomorrow I am going to mop my kitchen floor and I will actually be very happy that is all I am going to do. Not all I should do, but all I am going to do.
I would just love a cool breeze while I am just snoozing on my patio swing. Drink a lot and keep as cool as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment