Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Stories!

Well, we have had quite a week around here. We took Fran's mom to the eye doctor the other day and she was having a terrible time walking. When the exam was over it took a long time to get her out to the car. Fran walked into the house to get her power chair and brought it out to the car. She drove it into the house like a pro.
I asked her if I could help her with lunch or anything else. She said she was just going to pop a tv dinner into the microwave and lay down and take a nap. I thought that was a good idea and told her so. Ten minutes after we took her home we got a call and we were told she had fallen. I called the ambulance and the hospital verified that she had broken her hip.
She is now in the hospital and is taking therapy getting ready to go to a rehab center. Fran and I toured it yesterday and it is beautiful.
Yesterday she had too much pain to do therapy, but today she is much better and was sitting up to eat her meals. She is going to be doing some walking this afternoon.
I thought this post should be all about Marie because she is a large part of our lives. She was telling a lot of stories today but some were new. In the next few days I will relate the stories that you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment