Monday, July 11, 2011

Stress Headache

Have you ever had a stress headache. Over the years I have had many many of those. When I have those evil things if I rub my temples, it helps some until I quit, then the pounding begins again.
I often think what could be causing this "thing." Is there any one thing that could be causing it?
This morning I knew I was tired; I had had a headache all night. That is so miserable. When I finally gave up and got up. Fran showed up at just the right time. I was attempting to brush my hair with my toothbrush in my hand. I didn't make it, but Fran did grin and ask me if I was alright.
Ok, I will tell you why I was all stressed out. About sixteen years ago my daughter-in-law had given me a pint of multi-colored pear shaped tomatos. In another post I said that I have moved those with me every where I go. They mean so much to  me and many people ask me about them because I have them on display in the kitchen.
Yesterday the pretty jar was gone. I was frantic. I had Fran looking high and low and so did I. I wanted to cry. I thought they may have gotten moved to the fridge, or broken, or whatever!!!
This afternoon, Fran and I were making ourselves a softdrink today. There was my jar of tomatos on a shelf under my papertowels surrounded by little ducks. Don't ask!!  I have no clue, but my headache was instantly gone.

1 comment: