Monday, September 13, 2010

Just A Phase

Fran is feeling much better, but there is a lot of recovery to be done to feel one hundred percent. That might take months, but he and I are willing to put that kind of energy into the time and effort to get him back to the way he was.

To those of you that don’t know Fran, he is easy going, generally finds humor in most things, and loves his ninety five year old mother, his two brothers and sister, six children and his grandchildren, and a great grandchild, and me. I almost forgot me!

This morning the neighbors invited us over for coffee and Fran said, “ok.” I was a little surprised, but happy. He walked in and said, “well are we going to play cards, or not? Everyone was pleased. The name of the game was Phase 10. Hmm, thus the title and a play on words? Keep sending us your prayers, please.


1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear Fran is on the mend. I haven't wanted to keep asking, but we are still praying -- especially for some good news tomorrow. Hang in there and take care of YOU, too.

    ReplyDelete