Friday, September 17, 2010

Thank You So Much

I want to thank you all so much for your prayers, calls, and emails in support of Fran's surgery.
After yesterday's doctor visit we found out that there will be another surgery. However, we feel that if that will do the trick, that will be wonderful news. We again will have to wait, wait, wait again for the pathology report. It seems that is the worst part.
Once again, Fran and I want to thank you so much for  your phone calls and prayers.  Talk to you again in a week or two.!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment this morning. I think it was the boost I needed to come back.
    I read some of your older posts. I'm so sorry to hear that your husband is sick. Hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it interesting how God puts our fingers and our lives in the right place to help others. Thanks for reading, Cookie. I am glad I could help in some small way.

    ReplyDelete