Monday, September 6, 2010

Kidnapped Chickens






Odd title do you say? Well you are absolutely right! It’s a dream I had last night. Okay first of all the light went out in our microwave yesterday. Very irritating however it did not affect the working ability of the thing.

M.S. struck me big time yesterday. I could hardly pick up my left foot. Several times I almost fell by kicking up a scatter rug. My thinking was not working at all. I thought several times about giving up and going for the shots. I have always been on the “no” side of the shot for fear of side effects. Well when you can’t even order your own medicine something has to change. I slept over four hours yesterday and still went to bed at nine o’clock. Well, getting to the title.

The Dream:

At times over the last fifteen years my medicine has given me bad dreams, but generally funny ones. This one has won the top award.

Enter stage right. Barbara Walters was getting married and I was going to “cover” the event with my camera and my journaling talent. Lol The limo was a huge Elvis style convertible. Pink by the way! The other thing that I was in charge of was keeping track of her flowers. I didn’t do that well at all. The flowers somehow flew out of my hands and got stuck on the back of the convertible and fell down on the street and got run over. Do any of you psychologists see the interesting similarities here?

Well, anyway Barbara fired me. The chicken that she had planned for her banquet was also missing because someone had kidnapped her chickens. I found out that she can be rather sharp tongued! She said I had to go through all the barns and sheds until I found all the chickens. I put up a bit of a fuss about that and she fired me again. I thought you know, I have never been fired from the same job twice so I quit! I got up this morning and laughed to myself about that silly dream. Every thing I dreamed had a meaning about my day yesterday except nobody kidnapped my chicken; we had ribs.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a better day my friend. Ribs sound good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete