Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's All Your Fault/It's All My Fault




Last night I was talking to my daughter on the telephone. While she and I were talking, Fran kept interrupting telling me that we needed to get going. We were going to the restaurant and to the club to sing. He said that if we were late it was going to be all my fault. We bantered back and forth and Melanie interrupted and said we acted like a couple of kids. I laughed and said, “Yup, that’s right.” It is kind of fun to revert back to childhood and act like children and laugh and tease each other, without malicious intent.
While we were at the restaurant we continued with our banter and laughing. We had a really good time. Once at the club, one of our friends said, “Wow you guys are really early tonight.” Once again, I said, “It’s all Fran’s fault.”
That never worked with mother when I tried to blame Keith, but it really seems to work with Fran, NOT!

2 comments: