Monday, September 14, 2009

Kraft Coupons Make Me Happy




Coming home to such an unhappy mess, happiness comes in unexpected places; for instance an insert in a free newspaper. I saved about sixty dollars in two days this week. Kraft had coupons in the “free papers” in two little towns on both sides of us. Can you even believe that Miracle Whip was only $.89 and Maxwell House Coffee was $1.99. Those were only two of the things that were so exciting. My check book was just shivering and shaking it was so nervous that I was making a mistake. I even bought some Planters peanuts for a dollar for a big jar. I bought a whole bunch of them. There was no limit on the coupons. Yeah! Christmas stocking stuffers!!
Fran was a real trooper standing by the shopping cart while I was clipping coupons to match up the products, etc. he would say, “How many coffees do you want” I would say, “four.” Then he would match up the coupons to the product. It is interesting that when you marry someone it does not necessarily mean that because you love them that they will match up coupons with you. I have an idea that should be in the fine print, don’t you think?

1 comment: