Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mechanical Failure This Morning




I wanted to scan a picture this morning for my post. It wouldn’t work. I had a little hissy fit and therefore, Fran came to see what the problem was. His answer to the problem was, "It just doesn't make any sense." I can remember hearing my mother saying that there was nothing worse than something mechanical that wouldn’t work. I agree with her. I also remember Fran throwing a battery operated can opener in the garbage with a few expletives that didn't help the situation at all.
Well in the days of a scanner when mom was young a scanner would have been someone who scanned the horizon for something interesting.
Folks, this problem means that I have to get out of my pajamas and get to Walmart, (I was just there last night unaware that the scanner didn’t work) and get a new printer. I will save it because the copy part still works. I use my scanner all the time. So there will probably not be a
post today until I get my printer hooked up. Talk to you tomorrow! Oh I think this is a post! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment