Friday, September 18, 2009

Seventh Grade Girls?



Well the scanner is starting to bend to my will this morning. It was fairly independent yesterday, but I think I have won the battle. Today’s picture I believe is the seventh grade girls. The date is January 1958. I can’t even believe how many years ago that was. It tickles me to ask those girls if they would think that anyone would be looking at this picture fifty years in the future. I know me of course last one on the right. Dawn Parker first on the left, then Edna Ruge. I see Carolyn Clark in front of me. Gail Duvall in front of Carolyn, then Sharon McClaren. Then I am done. I don’t have this picture labeled for some reason.
The weather is perfect in Missouri today. I think there will be a hint of fall housecleaning. Fran is outside covering the garden so no weeds grow the rest of the season. I smell brush burning in the distance through the open window. I think people like the change of seasons. I know that I do. I wish you all a good day. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. The third one is Jeanne Berry and next is Donna Witt. I'm not sure who the one ahead of Sharon McClaren but it might be Ann Poling?? Somebody else give me your opinion!!!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete