Thursday, September 17, 2009

Old Brain, New Scanner, Old Picture




Oh boy, what a day. The scanner quit, a quick trip to Wal Mart. A new scanner and cartridges purchased, and then the installation of such. Fran started it, and I finished it because it wasn’t working. What a mess. When a brain has lesions on it from a disease like M.S. it works slower and at times not at all. Fran was frustrated because it was so much different than the old one etc etc.
Well between us we got the job done and to my satisfaction. I scanned a picture of my eighth grade class which I think looks pretty good. I am posting the picture and the names of the students from left to right. Hope you enjoy the picture and look to see if you remember your old friends.
Edna Ruge, Margie Bunch, Judy Lenz, Florence Hayburn, Geraldine Dohrty, Connie Balantyne, Eunice Coyle, Vernice Shutt, Linda Nielson, Lu Anne Johnson, Sharon Nelson, Pam Long. This was Miss Smith’s homeroom. 8th grade girls. Probably Home Ec class.

No comments:

Post a Comment