Monday, September 21, 2009

Seventh Grade Classes




Well this will be the last picture of fifty years plus for awhile. I have so many stories to tell, I think I will do that instead of the guessing game of trying to figure out who is who. That is fun for me to try to guess, and some I do have written down, but on to something different for awhile.
It is very interesting for me to look at the picture to see how we look. We are dressed like our parents cared about how we looked. Wow, combed hair, genuine smiles, no sneers. And….we actually looked like we liked each other. The other thing I noticed is that we were clean!
I have some sad news though, I cannot find the names of the kids in the variety show. I will send copies of the picture to anyone that wants one. I sure thought I had the names. Sorry!
Names that I have from left to right: Pam, Kay, Cheryl, Lu Anne, Janet, Darrel, Joe, Mike, Fred, Cheryl Nelson, Nana? I have that name on the back of the picture and can’t think of who that is. I think I see the very top of Joan Montgomery’s head on the very end. I see Jerry Springer, Bob Pruitt, Roger Scott, Carey Hetrick? Can’t do the rest. Joan is good at this and so is Pam.
I have a class picture from the computer of seventh graders in 1931 (not Cherokee) Different than 1958 and 2009. Interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a mix of our class and the class behind us. Not sure why??
    Jerry Springer

    ReplyDelete