Monday, March 22, 2010

Editing A Video?






I have a brand new blog on Multiply.com. My first post was this morning. I had quite a time getting it going, but thanks to my niece, she helped me quite a bit. I thought I would do that this morning after I had my coffee.
I got up this morning and dumped out a fresh pot of coffee that my dear husband had made at five o’clock and didn’t tell me, of course. My eyesight is poor so I didn’t see the coffee. Anyway, so I had to wait for fresh coffee; it made me a bit irritated. I had planned on editing a video after I had my coffee. Best made plans of mice and men you know. Our power had gone out totally, brown outs repeatedly so many times that when I went to use the big desktop, the monitor was blown. I am no expert, but I think that it was a toss up between that and the fact that it is almost seven years old. So instead of seeing a very pretty video of our really pretty snowstorm you will just have to read my “gritchy” post about my morning. Lol
Our “the day after spring” snowstorm delivered us about eight or nine inches of cold whip cream looking snow. It was absolutely beautiful. Our front bushes were heavy with snow as were the trees. That was what was causing the power to dim.
The day before, Fran and I were sitting outside soaking up the warm sunshine and watching Maggie play, go figure!
A trip to Walmart confirmed my fears. We needed a new monitor. I got a really big one. I have to back up so I don’t feel like I am in the front row of a theatre.
You know that feeling, you get this barfy feeling and your eyes cross. Yuk! So I may have made a mistake getting such a big one, but I think I will get used to it.
Any way the video I will do tomorrow, hopefully will look really cool. See you later!
This is a P.S. now my software hit the skids! I will work on it and play it for you in July. How does that sound? lol See you later.

1 comment:

  1. HI...hmmm you have not posted...Hope all is OK! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete