Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wii And We



As some of you know until October I had not seen my brother for over three years and my sister-in-law for over five years. They came to visit in October and we had a ball. We played a card game called thirty one and my sister in law won all of the games. There is much screaming and yelling when you play this game because there are quarters involved.

We did reminiscing and laughing and teasing each other. They met my new husband and treated him like they had known him for years.

We had a surprise a few days ago and it was my brother and he asked if we were going to be home this week end because they were going to be within an hour of our house. Are you kidding? Of course, we would be home. Again what fun we had! This time though it was just for a few hours, but we made the most of the time we had together. We went to visit a friend, we went on a tour of our lake and camp ground, and then we had some snacks while we were waiting and waiting and waiting for supper to get done. It’s a good thing that I planned an oven supper so I didn’t have to mess with it while we were visiting, however, it got put in the oven late. That’s okay it turned out good, thank goodness for a lot of cheese and crackers and salami and dip and chips.

When we got up in the morning I had a plan to show off to my brother my skills on the Wii bowling game. NOT!! He had never played, but his old bowling form remained in tact and he beat me! I cannot believe he beat me. He really enjoyed it and come to think of it so did Fran.

Lots of fun to be remembered with smiles until the next time we can visit. Oh I can’t wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment