Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reflections Of Conversations At Our House

Fran says: What are you making for supper?

Lu says: Nothing, I am not hungry.

Fran says: What are you making for breakfast?


Lu says: I am having a bowl of cereal.



Fran says: Would you get me a soda?

Lu says: I got you one last week.



Fran says: I think the dog needs to go out.

Lu says: I am busy on the computer.


Fran says: I want you to look up my Mega Ball numbers.


Lu says: Okay, but you never win.



Fran says: Nothing for the most part, watches television and plays computer games.

Lu says: Do you have a clue how many computer games you have played in the last year?

Fran says: I am trying to beat my score.

Lu says: (shakes her head and doesn't let him see her grin)



Lu says: I love you
Fran says: I love you too, whole big bunch

Lu: Sighs and grins at the man she loves and knows so well.


Fran says: Will you get me a bowl of Jello?

Lu says: Sure, but don’t eat it all, I want some too!



Ain’t Love Grand?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks LU for you comment!!!! It was uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. most of those comments are the same ones I've heard in My house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO Lu that would not be my MIL...she is 74 and does not know how to use a computer much less her cell phone...LOL...LOL

    That was tooo funny when I saw that.

    That is spam that is going around. You need to delete it. It happens often to lots of my blog friends and infact lots of them now do comment moderation because of these annoying spams from other countries. I have had it a few times. I also changed my settings so that my older posts after 30 days have to be moderated know because of all the spam I have been getting...LOL

    OK I am still laughing....YOU crack me UP. I came over here and about spit my coffee out when I saw that on your blog....LOL

    I wonder what it says and if it is korean or chinese...LOL LOL

    Have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think I have it fixed now and also I think somebody beat me to deleting it. See, kiddo I just knew that she could read my comment and could get me!! lol

    ReplyDelete