Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The New Chapter Of My Life

After three years of not posting to Lu's Place, I realized that I had been using Facebook to tell my stories about my crazy fun life. I love to keep in touch with my family and friends on Facebook, but I really miss blogging and my blog friends, whom I'm sure think that I have croaked. I am getting up there you know.
I downloaded my Cherokee posts that I thought people wanted, but evidently they didn't. (no comments) So I am back!
I have a 102 year old mother-in-law that I am now taking care of in her own home. I can't believe I am doing this because I have M.S. Due to a medicine change I have turned the corner and am now able to walk without a cane, I don't fall, and I am able to care for this dear sweet lady. This is Marie Lizotte laughing and enjoying her company that helped her celebrate her one hundredth birthday. I write a blog about her and have shared many posts about her and her family and her extended family. I invite you to read about this amazing lady at mrszotte.blogspot.com  
I have discovered something as I have renewed my blogging on Marie's blog that people are very hesitant to be followers and make comments. I think this is that since cell phones are the device that many people use to read about her, and not big computers. Ahem, you cannot see the followers button unless you continue to scroll and see a tiny little statement that says "view web version". When you tap on that, sakes alive it shows the followers, the page views, the archived posts all kinds of things that you can be part of. I would just love it if you would be part of my life again, because I just love to talk!! 




The picture you see of me is when I used to go to the beauty shop! Can't go any more because Marie can't be left alone, but she doesn't care if my roots show.
I will be talking to you soon if the good Lord is willing and like my dad used to say and the creek don't rise.
Oh, by the way, things have changed in the last three years now you can print and save and email my posts. Let's have fun and maybe even stir the pot a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment