Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Am Back


I have had a long bout of M. S symptoms that put me down. It is not ever very pleasant, but it eventually gets better. I am walking in the house without a cane. I am not spelling very well. I have to read and re-read before I will publish this. I am talking nonsense. Words that I don't mean like a stroke patient does. I cannot walk a straight line. I have had a change of medicine and the doctor thinks that it was too quick. He backed it off and hopefully I will be better. I miss the story telling. I cannot sing any more, in fact I can hardly talk any more. Hopefully they can find the cure for that too.
Hopefully I will talk to you all soon!
Lu

2 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts your way -- get better soon, my friend. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to talk to you a few minutes ago and am so glad that you are starting to feel better!!!! Better go enjoy my day away from work!!!! Talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete