Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Weather: Wild and Rainy





Fran’s brother was here for about five days this week. The plan was to catch a gazillion fish and have a wonderful fish fry with family and friends.

The weather was in the forties, rained like it had never rained before. The wind blew, it rained, well you know how it goes on and on. I do have something to tell you though. I was the only one to wear a raincoat and I was totally dry! You ask, “Why did you think it was necessary to go to Walmart in the rain?” Well, I thought I needed a shoe rack. It is still in my closet. I think about it every time I pass by it. I could have waited for another time to get it.

They did go fishing, caught only two throw away fish in two days by two men. Hmm, I wonder if the terrible wind and the arctic temperatures had something to do with it.

Today the forecast is for fifty mile an hour winds; Fran’s brother went home mumbling to himself about “every time I come up here it rains.” He lives in warm Texas.

Today my man is out shopping for rose bushes to plant at the cemetery. He is such a sweet man.

2 comments:

  1. Our weather has been rather nice here so we have enjoyed being outside a bit before the 100 degree days start soon...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI LU...hope you are doing GOOD! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete