Friday, April 2, 2010

Gray And White Or Not.....

        


Last week-end we were playing my new favorite game at my daughter’s house and her youngest child started giggling and said, “Grandma’s hair is gray and white.” Then all the kids and grownups I might add, started to giggle and chuckle.
I chuckled too, but I did think about the easiness of letting my hair just do it’s thing and not coloring it or putting perms in it. Besides that it is very expensive to do both.
I was talking to my daughter yesterday and we were laughing about her little one’s remark about my hair. I told her I still don’t recognize myself when I look in the mirror. I told her that my husband misses the curls and I miss the color. She said she doesn’t miss the curls, but she does miss the color.
Hmm, I guess I have a decision to make. What do you folks think, do you think I should go back to color again, or leave it, like Nickie said, gray and white? Oh by the way, there is only a few months difference in the age of the pictures. Mercy, can you believe it?

2 comments:

  1. My hair is white and red -- and I really DO hate taking the time to sit there and get the white colored red. And I hate to spend the money too. Of course I never get a perm -- my hair is sort of curly. So I tend to just let it be "natural" -- white and a lighter red than it used to be _LOL. Easier and cheaper -- that's my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheaper and easier...I like whatever makes YOU happy!

    ReplyDelete