Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dreams

About two years ago I quit smoking with the assistance of patches. The box said they may cause some unwanted dreaming for side effects. Oh yeah!  Fran dreamed that there were elephants under the floor, I dreamed about crocodiles and many unthinkable things that made me wake up with a heart that was pounding. We did have some fun conversations over coffee in the morning though discussing our dreams.
Dreams have once again consumed what used to be my quiet slumber.  The medicine I take at times decides to take over with some colorful "stories" that I probably could sell to make a fortune.
I have been reading some gory stories on the kindle which I should stop, but they are true. I have to tell my brother because it is how his state was settled during the French and Indian war. Wow! I guess I never thought about it.
However, to end this on a fun note, there is a commercial about the cutest baby sitting in his infant seat that just giggles uncontrollably when his mama talks to him. I also dream about that sweet little baby so when I get up in the morning I smile and start out my day on a bright note.

No comments:

Post a Comment