Monday, January 3, 2011

When The Router Goes Down!






When the router goes down, there is a special kind of trauma that presents itself in the computer room. I go stomping out there, not exactly yelling at Fran, but talking loudly. Did you do this? Did you do that? The answers are all the same, “I know what I am doing.” Hmm, I wonder about that.

His first answer was “well I don’t see a red x on the two computers, I just see a red x on two little people.” That’s when the stomping proceeded. Lol He tells me that he has been on the internet and doesn’t understand why I can’t be on it.

I tell him to unplug the desktop, and he says, “go ahead.” The thing is a long way down there and we both have established a way to get the other one to do it. Any way, short story becoming a long one, he reset the router, and BINGO, it works like a charm. Yippee! I just really need my computers or I couldn’t talk to you y’all!

1 comment: