Thursday, January 6, 2011

He's Always Early

My husband is always early. It used to drive me nuts. Yup, it still drives me nuts!  We have only been married for three years, but you would think I would be used to it by now. I know something is going to happen when he arrives in the living room with "going to town" clothes on and says, "the bus is leaving!"
It started to be something my friends teased me about all the time. We would make plans to go to Branson, and we would discuss what time we would meet. They would say, "Well four o'clock in the morning is too early for us!" Hmm. The little digs would continue good naturedly, but it didn't phase him, he continued to be early.
PLUS, he drives like a speed demon, so we might be just a little bit early, but with his speeding we always end up early.
The only thing I have ever noticed that makes Him crazy if is someone is late. Imagine that!

The most important part is, that he always wakes up happy; lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment