Friday, April 17, 2009

Marie's Memories


MARIE'S 8 GENERATION BOOK ON HER LAP


I think it is interesting that I have been writing another blog and have not told my readers of Lu’s Place about it. I thought it was necessary to permanently save my mother-in-law’s stories and pictures for her family.
I told my husband, Fran, she is a museum in herself of city life and what it was like during the same time I have been telling you about the country side of my mother and her stories.
Marie has left an extensive legacy just like my mother except it was totally opposite of mom’s. Some of my close friends know about this blog and my daughter is following it. Already some of Marie’s grandchildren are reading it and looking at the pictures. One of her grandchildren was the first one to sign up to be a follower. I hope you enjoy the stories and the change in flavor of the lives my mother and mother-in-law lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment