Monday, October 5, 2009

My Brother Is Coming To Visit!


I am so excited. My brother is coming to visit after several years. He’s had off and on serious illnesses and so have I. We are both feeling pretty darn good now, so he will stop on his way to see his grandson daughter and son-in-law.It will be so good to see him. We laugh and tease each other. My mother would come and peek out and watch and listen to the two of us when we were in our thirties and playing a board game called Aggravation. We yelled and had fits about who was cheating etc. She would smile and shake her head. I sneaked a peek at her too. I could tell she was remembering her two little kids that just had different bodies. It is wonderful being a mom and a sister. Talk to you in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you cheated or not, but you screamed so good I just couldn't resist accusing you!!

    See you tonight, Sis!!

    ReplyDelete