Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Naughty, Not Me.......




There have been times in my life that I have been accused of being naughty, but childhood pranks don’t count, right?
This morning I was going through some pictures I have saved on the computer and deleting a few hundred that I have duplicates of etc, and I did find one that prompted my memory bank into motion.
On our wedding day I made Fran promise promise promise not to smush the wedding cake all over my face. He finally promised, however, there was a twinkle in his eyes so I didn’t believe him. Before he could smush me I did it to him good. He said, “You made me promise, how could you?”
Oh that was such fun! You may notice the lack of "wedding" clothes, it was close to 100 degrees that day, so as soon as the ceremony was over we put on shorts and t-shirts.
Over the years I have provided myself with great pleasure being “naughty” with my jokes on other people. They don’t get mad they do, however, seem to get even.

No comments:

Post a Comment