Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My New Jammies From My Old Friend


            


I was talking to my best friend the other day and she said she couldn’t wait to see me because she had an “I love you gift” for me. Well anyone that knows me would know that I was about  to go nuts to get my surprise.  I just love my friend, she has been my friend for almost eighteen years. We have cried together, laughed together, and been sad together. We have been angry together and glad together.
My friend has been very ill for several months, but it is looking like she is going to be all better. See, the sad, and the glad.
Well before I could get to her house, she arrived at mine after not being able to visit for a long time. She walked in and handed me a bag with the craziest pajamas I ever saw in  my life. I am wearing them right now. They are red and white, and green and purple, and black and pink and blue. Now is that enough color for you? I just love them. I would have loved them no  matter what color they were because they were an “I love you gift” from my best friend.
She will be my best friend forever and ever.

2 comments: