Friday, January 8, 2010

Where Are You From?









As most folks that have a blog or more, I have a stat counter, or blog counter. I am absolutely fascinated with it. I can travel sitting in my easy chair and loving every minute of it. I look to see how many people have read one of my posts and find a town I have never heard of. Then I look it up on the computer to see where it is and what the population is and what the people there are most proud of.

I find cities, towns, and the other day a village. How fun! I have lived in cities, towns and villages.

I am hearing from relatives that I have not heard from in years or at least not very often.

I always wonder how you find me. I have networked blogs from Facebook, however, I think a lot of people “blog-hop.” I love to blog-hop. It is one of the most fun and interesting things I have ever done. My goodness, you all have such unique lives and are doing things I used to do and things I never thought of doing ever in my whole entire life!

I read about people that collect things; I used to do that. I had to get rid of my collections. When you downsize in homes you have to do things like that. The collecting I look at closely, I still have pieces that I collected long ago.

I read about young moms and their children; I had three children and had all kinds of things happen that I didn’t think anyone would like to hear about. I guess I just thought it was a normal way of life.

Any way I just think it would be so much fun to hear from some of you that read my posts. I love the comments and the counters. Hopefully, I will see you tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. I found you blog-hopping :)
    And I live in Seattle now. But I'm really from Philadelphia. GO EAGLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! I am a football fan myself however, I am always for the under dog, the Kansas City Chiefs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah Georgia here! I am a transplant however from Fredericksburg Virginia...LOL

    ReplyDelete