Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day





I wasn’t always able to spend Mother’s Day with my mom because of work and miles. I missed a lot of opportunities to be with her, however I always tried to call her and tell her I loved her. I got cards yesterday, email cards and cards in the mail. I loved them thank you so much! I thought you might get a really big kick out of a Mother’s Day card I made my mom when I was in Fourth Grade; even in my scrapbook I say this is really a bad picture. My mother exclaimed all over it and told me how wonderful it was. Mother’s are something else, aren’t we?
Side Note: I knew I had this picture, but when I went to take a picture of it, it was a Christmas picture that the teacher had taken in the same year. It seems to me that I had eaten just a few too many cinnamon rolls

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh gosh you look your mom there. How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mom's day, Lu!!

    I was the one that always seemed to be too many miles away, but Mom always seemed to understand. At least on the outside.

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an interesting day with my mother-in-law and Mike. Yes she understood, you always called or sent flowers or a card

    ReplyDelete