Friday, May 8, 2009

Tricks and Pranks






When you look at this picture, can ever imagine that any one or all for that matter could ever pull any tricks or pranks on the other one? Never. Oh yes. The prankster would surprise you. The prankster was Rosie. She was very naughty, but so quiet about the whole thing and with such an innocent face, Mother would never believe me. Or if she did believe me she in fact, thought it was funny too, whatever “It” was.
One thing Rosie would do to me was come home from a date in the dead of winter and whisper to me to roll over and the shock of the ice cold bedding would wake me up and I would scream and yell. She would just laugh and said, “That’s what you get for sleeping on my side.” I was only five years old! And she wondered why I would write things on the dresser mirror with her lipstick.
One day she called me and said, “why don’t you come down for the week-end?” So I did and we had a good time. We went out to dinner at the Green Gable Restaurant which I just loved. She ordered Matzo Ball soup and chicken. She whispered to me that there was a couple behind us that she didn’t like. The booths there were quite high, I couldn’t see them and for that matter I didn’t know them anyway. She got that sparkle in her eye she always did before she did something naughty. She started “talking” with her hands and had a chicken leg in her hand. Her hand got wild and hit the old man behind her who had a bald head with the chicken leg. She got the giggles so bad she could hardly talk, but apologized profusely to the old man and put her finger in her mouth in the signal “gag me.” Naughty. I think that Keith and I are pretty much perfect in that category. I can’t remember either one of us pulling pranks. I think we were pretty much perfect, don’t you, Keith? Oh Keith has hair in 1980 I had forgotten that, and for that matter my hair was still brown, I think. lol

2 comments:

  1. And poor Rosie isn't here to defend herself! LOL Look how thin you are and oo-la-la the short shorts! Keith's hair would be right in style again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, Lu. We just don’t have very many pictures of the three of us, do we?

    Yup. It was Rosie. Certainly not us!

    Just between us, you guys (shhhh) – Read Lu’s next post and find out who the real culprit was, and who among us lost the most blood! :)

    ReplyDelete