Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pity Party On Friday





No post on Friday. The doctor says that I have to have four MRI’s so will be out of commission. Those pretty much lay me out for the rest of the day. It wouldn’t be so bad if you could move around and talk, or sing, or tell jokes, you know, be normal.
I guess the worst part about it is that I can’t have any coffee before I go, because you know what that means. For some reason they just won’t let you out of that thing to go to the bathroom.
Well, anyway I will be back telling stories on Saturday or Monday at the latest. I will miss you!
Notice that the nurse is smiling! The reason is because it is not her sliding into that horrible thing.

3 comments:

  1. 4!!! Oddly enough one of those rare medical things I've never had.

    You've always taken a great picture, Lu. Hmm. No coffee. Maybe not. :)

    Love you Kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well. I'm remembering almost dying from dye from a CT. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered it the whole time I was in that stupid thing, thanks a lot Mel

    ReplyDelete