Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One Challenge Deserves Another!


I just read a comment by my only sibling. He loves to use fifty cent words like folically challenged instead of bald. I like to use words that are easy to understand. I am the one with hair and he is bald as a cue ball. I just love him to death, but he does need to be put down a peg! I am sure, however, he will say he is the one with his own teeth. I wonder what kind of challenge that is? This is the composite he sent me. My new "do" and Keith's "do" from years gone bye. Love you, Keith

3 comments:

  1. You should have entitled this The Bald and The Beautiful. That'd get him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so mad I didn't think of that doggone it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not fair to gang up on the elderly.

    When I turned 60 I was interested to know what the world thought of a person that had lived so long. So I turned to the internet and discovered I was now elderly!! Urrr!!

    ReplyDelete